Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This week

Hey Ward,
Are guys still named "ward" ever? Do people often say "ward" has moved into the ward? I wonder... Anyways, the activities committee did it again and pulled off yet another awesome activity. Now our apartments are filled with dying goldfish, my apt is 2 for 2 in killing fish. I've learned that I should never own a pet...ever. So this week we've got good old Institute, so you should all attend that. I believe there is Manrichment this Saturday sometime, and the ever-popular Relief Society Sleep Over this Friday around 9 or so. It was awesome last semester and I'm sure this one will not disappoint, so everyone should come to either of those. Make sure to get your visiting/ home teaching done and let's all pray for better weather. Oh, and keep up with the scripture studying and don't forget to have family council, aka when you get together and talk with your roommates/scriptures. As always if you want something on the blog or email let us know. Like a good neighbor, publicity is there. Or is it state farm? Have a good week.

Publicity

No comments:

Post a Comment