Friday, February 18, 2011

The ones that SHOULD be--Ward Valentine's Activity

After the last post teaching people how to flirt at a ward activity, the ward valentine's activity was the perfect place for people to test out their new moves.

They tried them out speed dating,



talking,


and even in the Dating Game. Some people won romantic dates with their potential true love! Look where you may end up just by going to a ward activity...


Preston and Joceyln may end up having a deep romantic walk on the beach.


Robert and Meredith will sit down for a candle lit dinner.


Spencer and Lauren will be taking a trip to France! Perhaps with dinner on the Champs-Elysées?


And it seems like Tom and Jessie are perhaps already engaged?!?!

So far these couples look like they could hit it off. We will have to be updated after the first date takes place.

Random thoughts: Last night as I was at the ward activity I looked around at the members of our ward.  I saw all of the amazing girls and all of the amazing guys.  The wheels in my head started spinning as I thought of people that would make perfect couples...what can I say, I am a fabulous match maker. Why should I keep this fun to myself?

Introducing, the ward matchmaking service. Click here if you would like to vote on couples in the ward that SHOULD be dating. Who knows, you could be influential in helping ward members find that special someone.

For all pictures from the ward activity click here.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, Jocelyn and I have experienced a long walk on the beach. In fact, it was in San Diego while we were there to help Tom and Jessie with their engagement pictures...

    ReplyDelete